Terms Of Service
Terms Of Service & Refund Policy
To users of aluloom.net & its services:
When you enroll in a course taught one-on-one at Al-Uloom Online Islamic Academy (herein after referred to as “the Academy” for convenience purposes), you will agree to the following Terms of Service (TOS) and Refund Policy:
- Upon successful completion of the free trial class, you will have to decide whether or not to continue with the classes at the Academy. The free demo class is not compulsory if you already know how the Academy works, but will remain an option for those who want to try it before enrolling in any one-on-one course.
- Once you decide to continue, you have to pay the fee at the time of enrolment. Monthly fees are paid in advance on the first week of every month and the last due date is the 10th of every month. Failure to pay the fee by the due date will result in suspension of the classes, without any compensation of the missed classes during the suspension period.
- The Academy reserves the right to stop the classes if the payment is over-due (after the due date) without any excuse.
- In case you need to hold the classes for any reason and intend to continue with the same teacher at the same time once again when you resume, then the Academy will charge the full fee for reservation of the slot for you with the same teacher.
- Any leave from your side is considered as paid and there are no makeup sessions for that and it is paid if you keep the same schedule and teacher as we cannot utilize your class time for any other student. There are no makeup classes for more than 5 days leaves as the teacher won’t be able to manage the makeup classes.
- If the student is absent in any class due to a problem at his/her end, it is not necessary that makeup classes will be entertained.
- If students miss any class without prior notice (except in case of emergency), absent will be marked and no makeup class will be arranged. Make up classes can be arranged with the same teacher or another teacher upon availability on the required time.
- If you want to cancel a class any day, you are required to inform us via email, or you will be marked absent
- The Academy reserves the right to cancel the classes if any student remains absent for more than a week without prior notice and no refund will be entertained as per our Terms of Service (TOS) and refund policy.
- Never share your contact information like phone number, Email, address, credit card information to any teacher. The Academy will not be held responsible in case of misuse.
- The Academy reserves the right to change teachers anytime if needed for quality & teaching purposes.
- In case the teacher resigns or is terminated, their students will be provided with new teachers, and will not stay in touch with any individuals (prior teachers).
- The Academy reserves the right to increase the fee for the services provided, as we see fit.
- You will not discuss any payments and your contact details with the teachers as in case of any loss or damage the Academy will not be responsible.
- The Academy reserves the right to change the fee of the students according to our policies of that time and terms of service (TOS).
- The Eid Holidays on both occasions are paid leaves of the teachers. We have no other leaves in the year for the teachers except the Eid. So, Eid Holidays are included in the monthly fees and there are no makeup classes and no refunds for these holidays.
- The Academy may revise its Terms of Service & Conditions at any point in time and those would be added and updated on our website as well.
- Fee once paid is NON-REFUNDABLE and will NOT BE REFUNDED under any circumstances.
- These Terms of Service (TOS) and refund policy are applicable to all the students.